Monday, May 12, 2008

tagged by lili..

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
those who "zhen xi"(treasure) me,the one that i love,my family.. :)

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
a present..which needs to remain as a secret coz the present is still with me..hehe..

3. Where do you wish to get married?
a place with beautiful scenery,romantic,a fairy- tale like wedding..

4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
will never know ..probably when i feel that i cant live without him,he's the one that i want and i will never find anyone like him anymore who treats me soooooo well,love everything about me even my weaknesses...i thnik that's the time..hehe..

5. Are you in love?
not sure...:(

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
damansara chinese restaurant

7. Name the latest book you bought?
Vender's physiology

8. What is your full name?
Fiona Yong Li Fong

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
both..cannot have Favoritism..

10. Name A person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
wang lee hom(actually saw him at his concert,but quite far away,so i still wan2 meet him up-close)


11. Christina or Britney?
both oso ok lo..

12. Do you do your own laundry?
Nope..

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
Europe,taiwan,japan,pulau bali..haha..anywhere with the special one..

14. Hugs or Kisses?
both oso..

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
(teoh Siew Li)
-Love to eat
-determine
-funny sometimes..
-love her family a lot!!!
-smart ass!!!!hehe..

8 things I'm passionate about
-spending quality time with my friends(talk to them and listen to them)
-food..
-harry potter
-wang lee hom
-sleeping
-watching tv
-fairy- tale(hehe hehe heheh...)
-scouts


8 things I say too often
- anything la..
-"wo bu dong"
-"ou xue"(vomit blood)
-"wo yao yun dao"(faint)
-beh tahan
-f***(reducing nia)
-walao!!
-ish ish...

8 books I've read recently
- haha....except for my module guide(touched them before holidays-which is also b4 eos)..i didnt touch any other books during this holiday...just feel like resting my brain..becoming a lazy worm..

8 songs I could listen to over and over again
-lee hom's song...
-SHE's SongS which remains me of my high school life
-mayb those songs which were once dedicated to me??!!....hehe..
--cant thk of any other songs..

8 things I learnt last year
- time flies
-treasure people around u coz they might not always be with u..
-enjoy every moment
-treat others as how u would want them to treat u..
-express more
-never let those who are important to u to just slip out of ur life
-smile more
-study hard...

8 people you tag
-ryl ryl
-wendee
-lei lei
-khong hern
-lik xiang
-geoh soon,udang+jaric(i thk u guys wont have time rite...suan le)
-melissa
-navin

No comments: