Sunday, May 18, 2008

For miss tEOh sIeW Li..aka =bubble..aka..lili..

ok ..during this holiday,got nothing better to do..so i decided to clean mua's room..took out all those stuff in the box which have not seen the light for like about2 years..hehe..lazy to clean them last year..so erm..in the box,there is a medium size box which i really treasure alot..hehe..i opened the box..took out those stuff one by one..recaling my scondary life..saw many pictures,birthday cards,presents..all of them reminds me of my high school..miss those days sooooo much!!!especially SCOUT!!!all of us in scout were like brothers and sisters and all of us have complicated "relationship" those days..hehe..miss them sosoo much!!!
Anyway,i am writing this is to tell lili that she has been and always is a
GOOD friend to me..i still remembered that she accompanied me during my early days in scout(form2) to be exact..whenever u see lili,u'll see me and vice versa...super cool lo...then she knows alot about me,she was always there for me whenever my "paip bocor"(i thk u know rite??during form2)..hehe..i always go to her house which was just in front of my school..hehe..during those days saya also know some things about her la of coz..hehe..i an wei her..she an wei me...go camp oso we go together..hehe...we were always in the marching competition  damn nice de..dun thk that she cannot tahan the burning sun wei..actually when she'd determine to do something..NOTHING...i mean NoTHinG CAN STOP HER..neway,she've grown so much(height,thinking,weight)...haha..there's too much to say about her..i think i can write for like few days lo...hehe..
haiyo..really mis those days..miss scout soooo much!!!!!!
neway lili just wanna wish u
GooD LuCk in ur exam k??after this u'll be sooooo free...come n find me k??haha..yum cha together..long time didnt see u nia... 
oh ya..last but not least.....
Best FriEnDs forever k??(although i dun get to see u often)i do keep u in my heart lo..hehe...
take care...happy always..

2 comments:

Li said...

nana, i nvr knew you wrote bout a post about me! =') gam dong~~~~

Li said...

u're always my best friend too leh.. i'm going to strathclyde to find u.. 3 years later =p wait for me.