Tuesday, May 6, 2008

After Eos...End of Semester Exam!!!!

Had my first paper on the 28th of april,the exam killed me..ya its killED..hmmph!!!life taking wei!!!
ok!let me explain how i was
killed by "eos"..

Date:28th of april
Subject:math
math was not as easy as i expected,as every1 knows that math is not my sub since young...so after 2 hours in the exam hall...those questions were like bullets..keep shooting at me...so by 11.30am...i was shot to
death..:(

29th of april
Foundation chemistry
(organic chem,inorganic chem,structure n bonding,physical chem n analytical chemistry)
again not an easy paper,the
organic part kills,physical part also kills...sob sob...:(

30th of april
Physiology
erm...tried my best..hope that everything will be ok..haiyo..another killing subject...need to read the "green book" which guides us on wat to cover n also Vender's...
super duper thick le the book....!!!!!!!!

2nd of May
Biopharm
All the questions was quite hard..especially
Dr Arjun's part....killed me on the spot!!!!!!yor...

In a nutshell....every paper was not easy for me....sob...and now i thk everyone knows how i was killed by "eos"....hehe...anthing happens to me..blame those subject..haiz..anyhow,i was glad that everything is over now..well who doesnt??hehe..

No comments: