Saturday, February 2, 2008

miss them

mmm..i think it has been like a yr plus plus since i stepped out of sinar bintang..today, i went to lili's blog and read her "essay"..while reading..i thought of loads of high school stuff..really miss those days lo..and of coz..high school means all the activities,all of my frens!!SCOUTS !!prefects!!!hehe..the canteen..(which has no nice food)!!Teachers..assembly..haha..

i really miss 5b!!!miss LILI so much..n mui mui n ah khoo..n of coz ah qiu!!!haiyo..didnt see them 4 so long already!!!!wonder whether they are also missing me..hehe..lili, must remember to visit me ya..my long time best fren..hehe..muakss..only to u, i can share my EVERYTHING!!!seriously..coz i noe u understand me MOST...

Form 5 really syiok wei..form 4,3,2,1 oso not bad..haha..but form 5 is the BEST!!!one of my happiest YR in MY entire 19 years of LIFE!!!:)

p/s: love S.H.E's old songs..those songs brought back loads of memories i had when i was in form 5...hehe..but till now..dun really like HEBE..(lili,u noe y right)..haha...adores ELLa!!!
not forgetting Jay's songs too!!

No comments: