Monday, February 4, 2008

tHANK GOD ITS fRIDAY



MING HUAY, lem and David(single n available) his favourite phrase..haha..


me and isaac..(he was not feeling well..)can u guess y he still can smile happily?haha



james,his fren and zhi yu..n part of lem


ming huay blowing hard !!


Today all of us went T.G.I.F..instead of cg..hehe..in the evenong, james sms-ed all of the Cg members i think..telling us that it is quite jamm everywhere,so he asked us to DEPArt from our house earlier..a usual..me-the good gal..started my journey at around 7..mana tau..no jamm..i reach there at around 7.15..haiyo..JAMES brought me along when he sent dexter n another gal..opps..forgot her name to buy dinner..mmm..along the way i was quiet...so james kept asking me to talk..hehe..pai seh la..dun really noe them...then we went back to church..waited for the others..then we went T.G.I .F..THERE were loads of plp celebrating birthday..so Isaac n zhi yu sudddenly asked me--"today is ur birthday rite" then i balas bac" yaya..i thk so"..then zhi yu wanted to call da waitress..hehe..n of coz he didnt la..stopped by me..actual fact,we celebrated ming huay's birhtday..haha..january baby..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous pоsting! Ι really еnjoyed reаding it, you сan be a great author.
I will make sure to bооkmark уour blоg аnԁ
wіll often comе back later іn lifе.
I want to enсourage уou сontinuе
yоur great writing, have a nісe аfternoοn!


Feel freе to surf tο my ωebpаge
... cellulite