Monday, January 28, 2008

Do Do Ducks..


At bbq PLAZA..


ALL OF THE DO DO DUCKS MINUS amy n jun yan




part of the junk food


on sunday,my orientation group members plus oo went 1u.Actually we wanted to go neway,but the price was far too expensive, so we went bbq plaza,makan our lunch then headed straight to wai jane's house..before tat, me, foo pan, zhi yung ,wai jane n nyuk ching went to the supermarket to buy junk food!!walau..first time in my life i was practically taking things without any consideration!!!like its all FREE!!hehe..




in wai jane's house..all of us went there to sing k



yer look!!ronald with cc..like so "xiang sou"..geli!!


Look at cc..cannot tahan!!



all of them are busy watching me SCREAMING when cc attacked me!!tat ALEX recorded the whole scene!!

AFter tat..around 7 plus we went manjalara to eat steamboat!!hehe all of us belanja oo makan le..haha..my side of table keep talking n making noise!!!so noisy..hehe...





after makan,we all went n da bao chicken wing!!!hehe...every1 said the chicken wings damn nice!!hehe...


LOOK..!!before..




THANKS OO 4 belanja-ing us da chicken wings!!

No comments: