Monday, October 22, 2007

Wendy...pUng pung gal..

wah just now wendy told me about the marks i need to enter IMU really scared me man...haix now how??my psychology "hai si" me..why she only base on our trials result??why she cant be like other teacher..also see our internal????!!!!now because of her my marks is like low!!!PSYCHOLOGY is my strongest subject in SAM but now in forecast..it's da lowest mark !!!!yer!!!!.
So now how??dream to enter imu just vanish like tat!!!Doctor??i think better dun dream le..
My sister's friends who r doctors now used to tell me tat becoming a doc..the most important thing is to study HARD ..not semestinys need a smart person..but now!!!haiyo...die die die..
i told Wendy not to give up..but now i am like giving up..mm..cannot like tat ba..i must work harder..think about my parents!!!


Chao chao chao..need to go n study..haiyo...sad...Wendy jia you ya..ryl rly too..lei lei oso!!!



"Lord,i just pray that u will grand me,lei,wendy,ryl,khong hern,geoh soon,wilsen,melissa.and those who r taking sam-=strengh and wisdom..confident and courage to face our final exam..Please be with us Lord.In Jesus name.Amen."

No comments: