Thursday, October 11, 2007

so many shocking events!!

today after school,went Sunway piramid with 3 underage kids!!haha!!Xue er, ja-mie n Mr "nicole"!!Watched Resident Evil!!The movie was super,very,amat,sangat COOL!!haha..Cheryl and melissa shouted berturutan..(i shouted when it's super shocking and when my hero nearly die!!)haha..not as "kua"as the 2 gals!!!Khorng Hern pula laughed at 3 of us!!His entertainment was seeing us scream! !
Going out with Cherly really need a lot of money le..haha..v ate n ate ate!!!I dont have money 4 today's break also!!
Then after the movie,the 3 of us decided to go library(mel was still in piramid).The parking system in piramid is super TERUK!!The arrows showing that cars can go down the slope at any lane..So i decided to take the left lane..Suddenly Khorng Hern told me that this lane might have cars coming up..Then cheryl said dont have because the arrow are only pointing downwards..I stopped a while to decide wheter to go on or not...Out of a sudden..There's this Crv in front of my car!!!The driver was driving quite FAST!!walau!!Cheryl n I got the shock of our life!!!I had to reverse and of course i got scolding from the driver!!hehe..

Today,because of spending too much money yesterday..we had pot luck at Wendy's place..then at the kitchen,i was using 1 stove to cook indo mee,Cherly was using another stove to fry hotdogs..While i was holding a 100 degress water,suddenly i felt like there's fire beside my face!!!i closed my eYes and started screaming!!walau..all i was thinking of was my face!!haha...The hotdogs had fire on them!!Really don't know why i didnt thought of turning off the gas..instead,i thought of saving my face FIRST!!haha..The normal "manly" part of me was gone!!!

In 2 days!!We nearly went on newspaper!!!Can u guys imagine that if i was moving in a certain speed..What will happen to Cheryl and i??and if at wendy's place,the gas stove exploded...What will happen to me,wendy,Cheryl,Khorng hern and wilsen??haiyo!!!

No comments: