Sunday, October 21, 2007

This whole week,i spent most of my time with pung pung gal!!haha..she so naughty..bluff so many people!!hehe..then lei n i pula teman her!!haha..
This week,we went to the library's toilet without any fear..hehe coz mr nicole kidman was in terengganu(a.k.a=kampung)haha..I thk i'm getting more n more closer to Pung pung gal edi..haiyo..muz keep my distance edi..haha..after cheryl pun kalah wei!!haha..joking la..
"I miss you"!!hehe..this 3 words are words that Wendy n i say when v want something from each other or when v "de zhui" each other..haha..Kucing..now u believe that u hand is small rite!!haha..when i hold it i already tell u but u like dun believe me!!haha..now even udang oso said so!!haha..so cute la u2!!! AIYER!!hehe..
I know all my message u read le sure laugh..haha..terutamenya the "yi mian deng yi mian pak tuo"!!haha..noe u will like the message!!so must always remember the phrase ?haha..neway next year they sure bo liao la..hehe dun tell any1..our secret ya!!haha..Haiyo..
sO FAST Cheryl is back le..hehe..still remember i keep calling lei lei cheryl..lei lei fa my pi qi!!haha..so cute!!
wEI..THIS WEEK IS THE LAST WEEK le..sad sad..Everyday v go n break at different places la k??hehe..dinner oso..Kucing..u must "zhen xi" the remaining time spend with errhem errhem ya!!ah ha!!i thk errhem errhem oso will..hehe..No worries..if u kena i slap..lei,me ryl will slap tat person 3 times ya..v will always back u up!!!haha..DUN WORRY!!neway when u cut ur hair..remember to come my plaCe n "guo ye"..haha..let u be the first "guy"to sleep with me!!haha..like how i took ur first nite!!haha..k la..
Type this blog made me became far from every1 le..must go n catch up..GO N STUDY!!hehe..Chao chao chao!!

No comments: