Thursday, March 24, 2011

uve become my inspiration~:P

okie,it was just yesterday that my sister elaine got her SPM results...

wow..she did welll!!!:) so proud of her...

hehehe...seeing my parents jumping up and down(well they didnt really jump),feeling super happy and proud for my little sister...it gave me motivation to study well and graduate this July!!not wanting to disappoint my parents!!!:)

okie!!toodles people..got to focus gaogao!!!

wanna be like my little sister...wanna make my parents proud!*winks*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are truly a just right webmaster. The web site loading speed is
amazing. It seems that you're doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've done a magnificent task on this topic!
Feel free to surf my website ; federal and private student loan consolidation