Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chor 22~


well well well..despite the busy schedule that we all had, the tradition of having a chinese new year open house for the locals were still carried on. Preparations were done and efforts were given...as a result..it went smoothly,fantastically and wonderfully..We should all thank God for it.:) Pictures tells more stories than words right?I shall let all the pictures do the talking *wink*



chris with the "tai tai"s..hehe..susan,karmun and winnie
sze ying,huey ping,boobies aka chooi and leemingming~
well..sook yee is the far right girl..haha..she was so cute,running very fast to get into the picture..but sadly,my fingers are faster..that's y they had 2 similar pictures,one is with jie,another one is without jie~:D
okie people..this is phoebe tay en hui...she calles me love...*shy* ..and i call her love too..:P
this is keryi..he sang on that day..and he claims that he prefers to take pictures with me cos i got a big face,just like him~so his face will look not as big when he takes picture with me.:D
anyway..the ceremony started with a lion dance...very classy...:D everyone was amazed of course..btw the lion seems so lanci hor~
hahaha this picture is super cute...the lion says "hmph"
there u go...the sweet chingyee..love taking pictures..and she stays near me:P:P
need to pose with the fan as well~


then we saw this guy squatting...so we snapped a picture with him..but i think he didnt notice kot..
ehehe..love and jeeyan..best friends oh~
em...me and the guy ...we got nothing in common except that we are studying mpharm course and we stay on earth~

hehe..khong hern my best friend..with chingyee my another best friend:) wonder what will happen if they end up together?hahaha
the orang tinggi
then finally all of us~singing "da tuan yuan" well..we are like a family here..felt really warm singing that song:)
with our malay batch mates!
with miss christian..she speaks english which sounds like french..so if u dont pay attention during her class...u'll think that u r in france~
miss seow...she calls me baobei...and sheis very pretty and sweet oh..the flower of our class:D
sinwei..the smart smart and sweeet girl..I love sitting next to her during workshops..cos she is a good teacher~:D
nicole woon...the girl whose birthday is on the 29th of Feb..:D oh and she really knows how to tie up hairs~:D gave her something really small for her bday..hope that she'll like it~:P
baobei and waihou...
huey ping..hehe..my best shooter~:D *hugs*
weekiat~~~always fighting with phoebe~:p

anyway the night ended well..we've worked hand in hand to clean up the mess and the food was good..overrall...it was really really good!!!!seriously!!hehehe..there were so many performance...dance singing and sketch..btw chingyee and I became some aunty in that sketh..apparently everyone thinks that its funny..haha..wanna see that pic?...well..I AM NOT PUTTING IT ON MY BLOG~:P check facebook!

oh yea..I had diarrhoea yesterday night till morning..sobz....therefore ive cooked for myself this noodle with homemade meatballs....slurrrp!it tasted sweet tho..happy~k..shall continue with pharmcare now...toodles!!:D

No comments: