Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a wake up call!

ok..took my result on the2nd...n yea..as expected..i flung my pp~pharmacy practise..calculation part all wrong ma~think too much!!! neway i was given 4 days to study that paper..then monday resiting it~so yup..those 4 days,my stress level went super freaking duper high~..i felt so stupid for failing it~i am serious~n everyday..i felt like i could not breath at all..it is like either i do or i die~
after the test...mum dad n my sisters all asked me whether i can pass..they were all so worried for me..hehe..
on thurs after sedning jaric off to uk.i suddenly got a message..saying that results will be out on that day~me wendy n ryl were all so scared!!!gosh..we dragged ourselved to imu..got lectured by peterpook..then got my result~thank God..i passed my pp~i am really really thankful~prayed hard every night..
at first,when i knew i failed my paper on the 2nd of sept,i kind of lose faith..mmm...i know that i should not lose faith but ..gosh~i oso dunno y~mmm..
neway praise God that i've passed~I really thannk Him~
there alot of ppl to thank..
my family-my sisters are all very supportive..giving me hope n confidence~parents for encouraging me n praying for me all the while~n mum,sorry that u cried~(my mum cried when she knew that i flung my paper):/
baby-for supporting me by coming over..hehe..de-stress-ed me~:)
all those who needed to resit..we got a special bond there now..hahaha...remember our promise k?
other frens~thanks for supporting k?appreciate it alot~:D
btw,on the 2nd of sept,i met a super useless,rude,idiotic,stupid,notlengzai(ugly),black,damn "yong shui",got the see edi feel-like-slapping face de ah beng~i was driving out of vista,then the road was so busy,i cant go out,as u all noe,i need to go over to the other side of the road to go home..so i had to wait for a space available for me to go out..then there's this white myv behind me..kept honk-ing me..i got so pissed man..so stupid..how to go when there's so many cars??walao!!!use brain la idiot!!!!so when i reach the traffic light,baby was also angry,so he kind of like dod the "wat la u" body language~then that guy asked us to go down the car..that time i dah la faill...he wanna do such stupid things..i was already ready to bang n kill him edi!!!!!walao!!!!!my face was like ..damn angry!!!!then when its green light,he suddenly drove infront of my car..i honk the shit out of him!!!Stupid guy!!!he should thank him lucky star that i love my myv n i wont wanna bang it!!!if i were driving a lorry..his stupid whilte myv edi "penyet"!!!!! so stupid!!This kind of ppl oso got gal wan!!!! oh btw..his car number is WSX 1930!!!!!white myv!!!!!stupid de!!!use brain la..oh wait..if he got brains..he wont be acting like that~ish!!!! idiot!!!!mmm...
anyway~these few days..was busy preparing my visa application~passed my form up on monday~so pray hard that the British high com will approve it latest by this thurs~hehe~~
p/s:stay strong yea darling~i know i am always here for u k?

No comments: