Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My birthday~

this year...on my birthday~my family pre-celebrated it on the 29th~cos on the 30th..white-rabbitkoay em..pre-booked me for dinner~ Dad ordered some of my favourite food..hehehe~as usual..cos they wan2 feed me with malaysan food~hehehe..after dinner..we went home..then lydia suggested that we buy a cake n blow it at 12am since next year, this time i wont be in Malaysia.So yea we bought the cake then went home n start snapping pictures~*snap snap snap* After snapping,mum called me up..when i went up..she asked me a question then i ask her why she asked me...then she was suddenly stunned~hahaha..then i felt something was wrong~cos the whole nite baby took very long to reply my message ..then ludia came up n "smile kambing" at me..then at 12am..i went downstairs...they started singing~then tada!!baby came out from the kitchen...hehehhehe...<3<3

after that..chill while then baby went home le..then wendy called me..saying that she is in KT..so she called cesium to bring the cake to my house~i was like..."uh dun bluff me le"..then she asked me go down n check..so i went..n i didnt see any1...so i ran back up..then she called again~hehehe..i see again..n waited in mum;s room..waiting for the bell to ring~but..it didnt..so i really really tot she was bluffing~ish ish~
then next baby called..he toild me that they came..this time..told myself..one last check~then i saw him standing~gosh~open the door n took the cake from him..when i was entering the house..ryl wendy jumped out of no where~so we blew the cake~:) after that went to bed lo~

below:pictures of the most important people/pet(snowy) in my life~<3

my family~:D <3


baby~<3<3



he didnt wan2 stannd next to me..due to some reason~:P


he waited since 5plus 6?with baby n waihong~

i.miss.u!!!!!(minus a few)

ryl ryl~

the new couple~(i mean them not us)

old couples~hahahahhaha...



we had to tickle jaric to make him smile like that~

me:apa la~always want us to kiss infront of u guys~
he:yea lo yea lo~


ryl n dee~





they gave me a watch~:D

THIS WATCH~...jaric~sila bayar wei..



from phoenix??

this is the comic card!!!he drew comics about how we met n all inside there~:D *touching*


given by lots of them~hehehe..they said that when i am cold in scot...use them~they'll keep me warm~



cards by them~
my bag~~handbag~

next day..was at home whole afternoon..till evening~ryl picked me up n off we go..to soon's house~then ming hui drove all of us to the look out point..was suppose to be a suprise..haha..but ming hui bocor it..once i got in the car..he was like"eh fiona.u should noe how to go look out point ah"...then i was like.."uh??look out point?"
hahaha...bocor lu..reached there around 45 minutes...baby n all where already waiting le..so we ordered food..there were quite a number of ppl there~while eating..all of us camwhored~hehe..then it's cake time plus present time..we all waited for wendy to come b4 we blew the cake..she was with ....n she did not make it for half of the night~sob..but nevermind la..i understand~hahahaha...:P
after celebrating~we balik lo~baby sent me home~hehe..
love the gifts from all of them~seriously~form the bottom of my heart~
thank u mommy,papa,lydia raquel n elaine for the dinner+accompanying me..:D
thank u all for the watch~
thank u all for the winter stuff~
thank u ryl n dee for the card..not forgetting khong hern..all the way from kt~:D
n also..thank u baby for the bag n also the comic card!!!love it so so so so so much~really~muakss....<3<3


p/s:why look out point??cos i was hoping to go n see that place at night~hehehe..that;s y he chose that place...we will go back there hor..again~:D

No comments: