Friday, August 28, 2009

went back to melaka to see my grandma~

last thurs~i went back to bukit rambai melaka with my family to visit my ah-nei (grandma in hakka)
see...these are the compound of my ah-nei's home~:)

this is the em...back...where we eat our dinner~
this is the front~
those 2 are my nieces~hehehe...

makan place...the back is the kitchen~


this is my grandma~she can cook very well..but then a few years back,some idiot came into her shop n snatched her gold chain~after snatching~pushed her down..damn kurang ajar~so she ended up on the wheel chair ever since~!:( so she cant cook~but sometimes..she will cook some simple dishes for herself~i really miss her cooking~


this is the front compound~there's lots of flowers and used to have a rambutan tree and a jambu tree...but now all gone~ooo..there's a longkang there too~hehehe
neway this trip back..we all ate our hearts out~my dad brought me to almost every corner of melaka to eat all my favourite food~he fed me like nobody's business~:D
all i did was eat eat eat~hehehe...happy~
i will definately come back to malaysia~:D

okie~time to take picture with ahnei~ooo.. I told her that i will be going to scot for 2 years..i felt so sad looking at her"( i cant see her for 2 years...:(
neway when i was about to leave..she gave me angpau...asked me to study well..ok well..yea..she cried..when i saw her crying..i cried..felt so so so so sad~:( then my mum saw me crying..she cried..then my sis saw me crying..she cried too..hahaha...all of them said that they've never see me cried b4~or should i put it this way..it has been a long time since they saw me crying~:D
Anyway~i pray for ur good health ahnei~stay strong and healthy..and i pray that 1 day..u would come to noe Christ~take good care k?i will be coming back to see u~i promise~

keep smilling~:) <3


THIS IS my uncle..youngest uncle~he cried too when i left~:(

takecare yea k?take care of ahnei oso~

love this picture alot~:D






No comments: