Monday, August 17, 2009

continue our makan trip~

for me baby n kelvin...our makan trip did not end at melaka...hehehe...baby sent me home..then we ate dinner with mummy n all..ate crab n some other food...hehehe..then mummy hade to send sis back to upm..so they left earlier...hehehe..the moment my mum cabut....the beast came outof kelvin..hehehe..he sapu-ed everything~hahahaha...then after that...baby said..let's go for chicken wings~hehehe..we were like..ok!!!on!!but before that..we went n pick sister up..she just came back from langkawi~

wow!!!!my tummy was filled with food non stop for 2 days straight~tsktsk..but then it was so fun..wanted to eat sai milo..at gei tak sek..but was too tired..baby drove whole day le..hehehe...so they went back after dropping me back home~hehehe...

neway going to slp now..good nite ppl~hehehe..

No comments: