Sunday, July 5, 2009

O.o

went shopping in the morning with mum n sisters...bought few stuff~then headed back home..went massaging with mummy...was my first time tho...i had to take off my clothes n all...i was so so shy la...yeeerrr....n the massage is was so so so painful...the mak cik was like...banyak angin dik..banyak..tahan sikit yea...my mum said the mak cik didnt use alot of energy while massaging..i was like..uh?sure bo?cos its RRREEAALLLYY..painful!!!~~

oh my gos....dunno how to describe the pain..!!then my mum asked the mak cik massage my long time injured hand..it went "krrrkkk" when she held my hand...heehee...now my hand its kind of painful le..:( hope that it will recover asap~~

but then..after the whole body massage...my body felt lighter...like i can fly~~hahahhaha..it feels so good...got to sleep early...tml going to church~good nite!!

No comments: