Friday, July 10, 2009

congrats raquel yong~

The minute i stepped into my home, mummy n raquel were like asking me to guess a good news..they looked so happy..so i gave all my gueeses..

me = new car?

mum=nope..better!

me=new house>>~~~@!!

mum=nope!!y u everything bout things wan?

me=haiyo..dunno..i go toilet first..

after toilet-ing

me=ooohhoohoh!!! LYDIA getting married?

mum=yeah rite..who is she getting married with?

me=then dun tell me RAQUEL??

mum=siao!!!

then i went to raquel..asked her..eh so what?

raquel=i got UPM!!!can study foundation there!!!then can persue vet in local uni!!!

me=wahwahwah!!~~~goodgood...so no monre AIMST?hehhe..

she was like appealing for so many times..seriously...alot of time!!!praying so so hard for this!!!finally...GOOD for her..she got what she wanted!!!!

BYE BYE AIMST..HELLO UPM!!

God is GREAT!!~:)

dear fiona!!!GO AND STUDY LA!!!~~*SLAP SLAP*WAKE UP!! no time liao!!~*slap harder*

No comments: