Wednesday, August 20, 2008

this is for dear seng seng de..

hehe...p/s:tat jee yan bit "keh lu"..haha...





dear dear..since i wrote something about dear dear ah koay..so now its ur turn lo..hehe..
ok my this dear dear le..very sayang me lo..(n oso cheryl)p/s:i share every1 with her..haiz...sob...
haha..k k..let me introduce him..
his name is Lim eng seng
~same age as me but took a levels..which means tat he skipped std3!!!!
~can play football
~drive quite fast
~he is very very observant
~like to blow water (just like my dear choon wee)
~he knows how to make u happy
~he knows how to tam ppl
~he calls u dear back(not like dear dear choon wee..but then now he got call oso la..but seldom..haha)
~he is tall lo..
~very "shui he"
~plays dota..damn good at it!!!!
 
okok..there's 11 facts about dear dear..haha..same as the other dear..so its fair n square!!!


dear dear..always remember this k?:if u need me dont hesistate to call me u know,i promised to be by your side afterall "..u wrote this..so i am telling u back k?must jia you ya..hehe..u r helping me..so i thk i should help u back!!

dear dear..i'll sure get u the something..haha...to make u smile back ya...:)


p/s:i'll buy u a nicer flovor of donuts k?i thk the donut just now not tat nice wor..haha..btw...we must take more pictures le...hehe..i only got 1 of our pic..:(

No comments: