Tuesday, August 5, 2008

shiro...

today around 9.30..i went downstairs..my sister told me that shiro(my little puppy which is 1month plus) was shaking n his saliva was coming out a lot...i asked her to call my eldest sister up..bring him to the doc..then after class..i reached home around 7 plus...my sister told me again that shiro had the same thing again...TWICE!!!i cannot take it..so i went n bath change n bring him to the doc coz my eldest did told my youngest sis that the doc said shiro was just eating too much bla bla bla...then when i brought him to the doc..doc said that shiro has virus infection at his brain...mayb because of the vaccination that the virus was active....so he told us that the virus has already attack part of his brain..if its serious means the whole brain will be damaged...he'll die...the moment i heard the word die..it was like the whole world was falling apart...i was just holding back my tears...i just dun understand why is this happening...shiro is already part of my family..taking him away is just so cruel..!!!!because of him i'm not that afraid of dogs..i carried him..he is the first dog i had ever  carried/touch..haiz....the doc even told us that if he is ok..he'll be cacat abit...i really dunno wat should i hope for...mmm...my family members are all very worry n sad..mum n sisters even cried...haiz...haiz...


i really love this puppy...we all do...shiro just try ur best....



p/s:i've only taken 3pictures of him...




No comments: