Sunday, January 2, 2011

two 0 one 0

so its already 2011..how was ur 2010?

my 2010 was filled with alot alot of things..good and bad..

well..i can never forget those time since june..i could say that unexpected things just keep happening..
from relationship problems to losing 2 people that i really really love..to not being able to go to sweden..
well..i really am very disappointed because everyone's plan went well..but not ours.. seeing other people uploading and talking about their trips made me even more em...SAD!but what to do?had to just bear with it until the topic becomes something boring right?i am sure that everything happens for a reason.. and I know that there is something better, planned ahead of us..for us~so ...my fellow trip mates...we shall look forward to something even more interesting k?

as for the other things that had happened..they've changed me into becoming someone different..seeing things in a different angle and perpectives.. anyway...for 2011...my main aim is to graduate and make my family proud! make my last 6 months in uni a worth remembering days! and of course...a year filled with God's blessing,grace,love and peace! till then!!toodles!:D

No comments: