Tuesday, July 6, 2010

since i came back home

On the 14th of june,my plane landed on KLIA! I felt very happy,nervous and of cause excited to meet my family..

The minute we stepped down from the plane,ching yee was complaining that it was super hot~:P
Anyway, we went and collect our belongings and guess what??!! haha..all of the bags came out and ching yee's huge black bag was not there.She was so panic until kelvin (her hero) shouted "eh ching!! isn't that ur bag??" ching yee was like" yeayea!!!' then kelvin and ching yee ran to the other conveyer to "rampas" her bag back!hahaha..

neway after that,we went out and i saw my mummy and my cousin!hahaha...then i saw LIM ENG SENG's mum.I went to her,she was super cute.clapping her hands and smilling wide..haha..then that idiot es came n say super loudly " eh MY MUM SAID THAT U PUT ON WEIGHT!" ISH!! then his mum was like "ssshhhh,sui zai" :P

anyway i went to my sisters and parents and my cousin nice nephew and my kuku!!i was sososos happy to see them :) they were all super shocked when they saw me becos they said that i am so not me!! em super fat..face looks not good~hair too long..hahaha.

We alll went home and guess what?The eating spree begun!! woohoo..been eating alotalotalot...
I was like a princess!!:P

The following week i will be going Bali!! i will update about it soon!!:)

I LOVE BEING AT HOME!! Love Malaysia!

p/s:alot of things happened since i got back..i will be talking about it soon :)

2 comments:

Ching ching said...

oioioi!!!... I was laughing reading ur blog....so how is it at home? :P

lifong said...

y ah ching?very funny a?em...home is good..spending time..treasuring time with my family lo~u?