Tuesday, March 23, 2010

rumours

waihong's friend came to town..so kelvin and I brought danny to rumours to eat..anyway..the main point is not about going to rumours...
the main point is that right before I went out,i saw my face in the mirror...guess wat..I felt that my face became rounder!!!OOOOO NNNOOOOOOO!!!
sobsob...all my hard work in the gym went into the drain!!!:(

after exam i shall go gym everyday!!CHINGYEE....on anot?

anyway danny is nice ...talks alot...hahaha..funny but has his own thinking~hehehe...nice knowing him!~shall go red box with him during summer~:D

got to go...need to finish the report and also study for biopharm~:( 1st of april is everything's due date!!heheh...

2 comments:

El Chico de la Cabeza de Huevo said...

( O _ O ) Nice!!!

Yeah... now I come back to my world... http://chicocabezadehuevo.blogspot.com/

Bye

CY said...

i baru see ur blog...ON ON ON...!