Thursday, December 10, 2009

i am a happy gal~~:D

today when i was having DD2 lecture by Dr brian Furman~suddenly i got a message~i thought it was from baybee~~then when i open the mesesage...suprisingly..it was from my housemate shirley~she told me that a parcel has arrived for me~then i was so happy+excited!!!!mum told me that they went and send those stuff on sunday..didnt expect to receive after a few days~~when i open it..woohoo!!!!!!!!syok sangat sangat!!!seriously!!!!!damn syok!!!!hahahahaha...didnt know what the contents will be..so i was like getting suprises after suprises!!!hehehehe...happy giler!!!!!!:P

the box

the food that my sis chose for me~~!!!hehehe...all super special~~~

mee~~~










got sardine!!!n KAYA!!!!!!!...haqhahahahhahahahahhahaha....~~~
see got boh also!!!!plus udang kering~~:D



hahahahahhaahahhahaah...*still smilling*




BAN MEE!!!!walao...my fav ok!!!!!!!!!n some herbs~~wonder whether i shud put them in the peti sejuk~~~hehehehhe...anyone..pls tell me whether i shud put those herbs in the peti sejuk!!!

mummy even sent some mask..just incase...ooo i even got the tummy ache oiintment n also feng you plus bonjela~~:D

oooo yesyes...n TAUCHU!!!!!black bean sauce!!!!hehehehe....
plus steaming plates!!with diff sizes@@!!!

mummy bought a blouse for me~~~by kimura lee simmons~aka baby phat!!
n belt~~~hehehe..



n also...small bottle for me to bring to uni~~:D


last but not least...a card from them~~:D so happy to receive these stuff from them!!!!:D

just wanna thank u lydia aka da jie~~~for buying and spending so much~~:P:P i know u love me~hehehe..and mummy thank u too~~:D miss u guys alot la~~tsktsk...
after receiving this...its like they've send the whole malaysia to me~~heheheh..happy gila~~~:D love u guys to the max la!!!!max!!!!hehehehe....

p/s:i didnt eat maggie always le..its just that so ngam whenever we skype..i am eating that:P

2 comments:

Li said...

so nice leh..can imagine how you feel. btw the instant Pan Mee nice!!

lifong said...

hehe~~then bila u come rite...can also bring lo..then when u feel like eating u can eat rite>hehehe....