Tuesday, November 24, 2009

wat i do when they are making funny faces~:P

hehehe...since reaching glasgow..they have been very supportive~talked to me almost every day~i am always relaxed and happy when i am skyping with them~miss them lots~~:(
*home sick*~i wont ever want to be so far apart anymore~~:(:(:(
oo want to thank them for always listening to my problems...and also thank them for making me happy alwys~:D i am really happy that u guys are my parents and also sisters..:D


elaine with mummy...n mummy's hand~hehehe...

snowy the cute little things..dad is wathcing football by the way~oo he is going back kelantan tml..so i pray that God will grand him journey mercy~:)


tada~~my sis...always making stupid faces!!!!!!wait i will post it on fb..tag u!!!:P dun dare me!!~



raquel..trying out all of her laptop functions~~tsktsk..oo she just got out of the hospital...Get well soon yea~~:)




tada~the 3 beautiful family members of mine..oh the most lenglui one(she always say this) is not at home..she is miss lydia yong~hehe..very supportive jiejie and is a super good cook~:)


see la my sisters...ask them, skype with me..they main main~
ooo this boy..i have been talking to him EVERY SINGLY DAY~~seriously..every single day~hahaha...y a?scared i dun remember ur voice and face anymore?hahahaha..:P
all these pic was taken when he was in china~~i got lots more~~shall i post it up?hahahahaah...

poor one~feeling super sleepy but still dunwan2 slp!!ish!!!after get bigger eye bag then only u noe~~


mm...i love my family alot~~seriously...family will always back u up..be with u~they are priceless~i cannot imagine myself losing them...so i would pray daily for them~:) miss u guys alot!!!!
and also..not forgetting mr koay aka 男朋友 aka baby~hehehe..it is superly nice of u to give me something on the 6th every month..cant wait for the next one~hehehe...*xoxoxoxoxoxo*and thanks for visiting my sister yea..thank ur parents too~hehehe...oo and the teapot..thanks for sending it to desa park~:)
Love them all very much~:)
oo btw...frens back there...miss u guys too~~:) cant wait for all of u to come here...that includes u lili~~~hehehe...:) and chris~my eggtart..jangan lupa~:P
btw did i told u,mum that when i see khong hern's mum..i tot of u~when he told me that his mum went back..i suddenly thought of next april..when u come~we will go around..but after 2 weeks..u need to go back..dunno wat would my reaction be~:( oo btw..hope that u could be here for 2 weeks full :)

No comments: