Wednesday, October 21, 2009

<3

few days ago~i was skyping with my mum~then as we were talking~she suddenly asked me when will my holidays be~i said december..its christmas break and also our study break~
its like around 3 weeks plus~then my mum asked me...em..how much is a 2 way ticket?then i told her it's like 4000 plus...
then she asked me..em...so...u wan2 come back to malaysia anot?this dec~~~then i was like????????!!!!!!!reallly??????~~~!!!! i asked mum why she gave me this privilage~then she said i looked like i miss home alot...hehehe...but then..at last..i told her that i need to study for my eos~mmm...gosh!!!come to think of it...if it's not for eos..i will definately said YYYEEESSSS~!!!!ish~~
neway...was really touched <3<3>
would really wan2 go back malaysia~:(
cos i miss them~~
its their little imperfections that make it perfect for me~<3






No comments: