Saturday, February 21, 2009

my Very FiRsT VaLeNtINE..~~

~dong dong dong~12am 12am...~~

my valentine started at 12 am  sort of...:) 

we(wendy me nee step iris ejinq chris baby khong hern shin hui heng lili) went to tong chi dao after dinner...talk talk talk....then baby pass me a ring...heehee..super sharp lo the edge...poke my finger le...sobsob..but then the ring was quite shinning de... :)

baby requested me to stay on,go back to my home only on sat morning..after breakfast..so i stayed on..next morning..8.30,chris woke me up..asking me whether ejinq can come to my house to cook something for his special sum1...haha..i of cos agreed to pinjam my kitchen ah since i oso seldom use it..haha..then at 9 45,baby called me..he told me tat he will be late a bit..

after finish cooking,ejinq went n bath n took his hand made flower plus his spagetti  to his beloved...hahahahahhaha...soon baby called me...i tot he wanted to tell me to go down to the guard house cos he has reached..but then he asked me to open the door...heehee...he was carrying a paper bag with something inside...he said tat he made tat thingy..and that was my  breakfast...so he opened...at first i was thinking tat it might be some sort of bread..but then i was kind of taken aback when i saw cheese cake~~~MY FAVOURITE...plus blue berry..lagi syiok la wei~~@~~haha...n n guess wat...he brought "kuk fa" too...heehee...my secondary all time favourite drink...guess he saw wendy gining me "kuk fa" ,that's y he knew about the "kukfa" thingy...haha...oh come back to the cake...it was delicious le baby...nice nice..haha...didnt expect u to make tat...n it was ur FIRST TIME baking  with mum beside tutoring u...give u A STAR yea...haha...proudly to take ur first time...hehe...then we called chris n ejinq to come n try out the cake cos i could not finish them...after eating the cake..i went home...

After reaching home..rest for awhile..then i went upstairs to do the card..tot of giving the white chanel card..but then i ter-destroy it naa..so i made the card myself lo...heehee..hope that it was not that ugly le...tsk tsk tsk...neway was feeling super sleepy while doing the card...so after finishing the card..i straight away dozzed off..heehee...messaged baby to ask him to call me by 5 if i didnt message him by then..

4.45pm:zzzzzzz.....my phone was vibrating..baby called n told me that he was already reaching 1u....gosh...n i was still sleeping...sob...i jumped out of bed....was rushin g all the way..heehee..

baby reached n sat downstairs with my parents n sister...he brought the cheese cake for me n my family...yay~~!!!can eat cheese cake again...heehee..

like around 6 plus...we left my house..before leaving my home..baby pass me flower n choc..heehee..he told me es said it is a must to give flower n choc oh...cute~~~after leaving those in my house, we went to the curve.. we looked for a place for dinner ..heehee...baby wanted to go apartment but then it was fully booked...(he doenst like the food there but then still pick tat place..figure it out the reason urself lo) ..

then we went to paddington...my sis told him that the food there was nice..so we went there ...booked a place then went gai gai...:)

like around 7..we went to paddington..ate our dinner there till like 9plus i thk..the food was okok....i like thedesert the most..hehe...yummy le....got everything that i like...haha....hmm..i've notice hor..baby like to give me everything that i like to eat le...he wont eat those that i like oh..tsk tsk...*sweet*...but tat is also the reason of  me gaining weight :(

neway after makan...we went to the bridge which those who went to my birthday stood to sing brithday song to me..heehee...we stood there for like quite long..talk talk..then he took the ring he gave...i was sort of complaining that the ring was too small..hehe..then after few moment..he  sarungkan a nicer feeling ring...heehee...the ring looks nice le...very shuai...:) most important is that...i love the ring...haha...then baby suddenly asked me whether i remember something which he had asked 2 month ago..then he told me that i must answer his question if he ask again..i was kind of curious plus worried plus nervous on what he was going to ask...tsk tsk...was thinking very hard on what he was going to ask...gosh...my heart beat was beating tremendously fast..i am really scare when some1 tells me that he or she has something to tell me...hmhm..i have phobia with that phrase..:( then finally i've agreed to answer his question..so he started asking..after asking...i really dunno wat to say lo..seriously...super paiseh...gosh...

baby:em..do u wan 2 be my gal fren

me:wat if i say no ah?haha...dunno wat to say ma

baby:oh dun wan then wat to do...

me:heeheeheehee..speechless for quite some time...hee...finally..i said "em"*shy shy*

then like around 10.30...we left curve...heehee..jamm for awhile...but then b4 11pm..he successfully sent me home...heehee...then he passed me a card...then em...i pass him his present...the "fake" present first..haha...wore for him..then after that i pass him his "real" present...hahahaha...really love that "real" present naa...i hope that baby like the present naa...must use that k?let me smell smell..haha...

i went round with khong hern looking for it le...:) khong hern love the wrapping...he oso thinks that the smell was nice...heehee...i like~~~~hahaha...after that..kita balik rumah masing masing lo...:)

neway i really appreciate 14/2/2009...:) hmmm...although some might think that my valentine was just like a normal outing..nothing special..hee..but then i think that my valentine was a blast..heehee...it was so amazing not cos he did a,b n c..but it's simply cos i got to spend the whole evening with him...the effort that he put was simply amazing...was so touched with every single thing that he has done..:) btw...after reading his card...i ...............melted.. :P

thanks oh baby for everything...:) 

Love u lots lots naa..<3<3

muaahhh muakss...

hug tight tight...*squeeze*

p/s:no pic cos 1)my camera cacat..2) we dun camwhore...:)

to kh n chris n wendy...no washing machine le...tsk tsk...we dan chun wan lo..:P

No comments: