Thursday, December 25, 2008

Great outing~!!^^

23/12/08 afternoon till nite..

well i went out with ahem...guess who...??!!!hahahahaha...tsk tsk..i noe i am bit wu liao..heehee...k la..i went out with him..at first our plan was that both of us go to the curve ourselves n meet up at 2...n guess wat??~~~!!!!tsk tsk...he reached my house at 1.20,just before the time i leave my house...haha...was suprised that he came n picked me up...*sweet*....n yea...my sisters met him... :)  my eldest sis even said that he left something in my house..--his perfume smell..which is my favourite!!!haha...neway we went to the curve then bought movie ticket lo..ohoh...on the way there..he gave me my christmas present~~then i told him i didnt buy anything for him le..but actually,i kept his present inside my small bag which now i think its not small cos the bad could keep his present which is quite big..haha...then when he parked his car,i gave him his present..:)

our movie was at 3.25,n we had like more then 1 hour to walk around...so brought him around the curve,then went ikano then went ikea to buy currypuff...heehee...wat to do..we got nothing to do ma...so walk around..then manatau curve is like super small...nothing to shop..then ma have to walk to so many places ah...tsk tsk tsk..neway...at3,we went back to cineleisure to eat dessert...haha...we had to finish up the ice cream fast cos movie was about to start..

watched ip man..its nice la ppl....go n watch!!!~~heehee...after ip man...we went 1utama lo..went n buy my sister's christmas presents..walk around...then we went chillies to eat our dinner naa...i ordered burger..he ordered something which is yummy naa...heehee..neway my burger super big lo..kenot fit in my mouth...yea yea i noe..u guys(ryl n kh) wan2 say that i got small mouth..tsk tsk tsk...anyway...i cut my burger into half...heehee...but it's still big..i tried putting them in my mouth...stretched to the max..still kenot bite the whole thing together..must bite small small mouth...so it's like i eat the bread..then eat then meat..so not syok!!!!heehee..then then...lalalalala...he offered to cut for me...HAHAHAHAHAAHHA....so sweet naa..tsktsktsk...so got ppl spoon feed me my dinner....hahahahahaha....*melt*...yee..

after dinner...we went back lo..but then not straight home..heehee...we went n eat "gei tak sek"...eat the tong shui..which is nicer then "tong chi dao" so much....hahahahaha...."P after eating he send me home naa..ohoh..i opened my present on the way home..haha...he bought me a sweater~~!!^^ noe y?cos got 1 day,i was in vista,i told him i was cold...then he asked me to wear my jacket naa...but then i didnt have it with me...n btw,my white jacket that i wore to genting..it doesnt help much!!!heehee...so he bought that jacket loh...haha...then he gave me a key chain too...cute~~~ohoh...n the sweets that he promised..plus a packet of tissue...hehe....

i gave him something ..which i think he'll like ba...hehe....

had a GREAT day naa...hee...happy!!~~~^^muakss muakss...heehee..

not yok ma rite?i minimize alot lo...if not all bising bising say i geli!!!ish!!!

p/s gen yuan:i where got always praise my bf?tsk tsk tsk..

p/s:i dunno wat to type him as le...haha...i dun call him dear anymore naa...heehee..

No comments: