Thursday, June 5, 2008

staying at home~~

today...i'm doing nothing special..just feel like spending time doing nothing today...
petrol price went out which= cant go out too often..save petrol!!!!
feeling sleepy larr...not sure why but just feel like sleeping the whole day..how nice if the sun is taking a day off..then outside will not have lights..it'll be dark whole day..then i can sleep whole day..haha...coz u see,if there's light,ur brain will produce melatonin ,a kind of hormone which wakes u up...haha!!

neway celebrated mum's bithday yesterday...at 12 midnight.while she was sleeping,we went into her room..with a cake..then woke her up n sang birthday song to her..she was like "uh??" "wat happen"!!haha...funny..after that prayed a while then went back to bed..
then in the morning,we went for breakfastafter that i went home but they followed my sis to cheras to meet her supplier..i was at home alone..updating blog..then around evening,my aunt came to my house..having dinner together..after dinner cut the cake thta my aunt bought then they went home coz it's kind of late already..

her birthday was ok..hehe..she received a card from my niece who is staying t the back row of my house..adelyn drew a card for my mum..so cute..n touching!!!!mum was happy i guess..


that's all i guess..hope that mum was happy ..hehe..

No comments: