Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finally..

Woohoo!!!!!Finally!!!!!i am free from EXAMS!!!Enjoying my life now!!!haha...
Really cannot belive that SAM has come to an end!!!!Time flies!!Gosh...
AlL of us will be in university next year..persuing our own dreams,going for what we want...Wow!!!it's a whole new experience for us!!!very challenging, i must say for those who will be going overseas next year!!wonder what feeling it is to be far from home just after 18 years old!!!hehe...
Allright allright..let's not talk about future right now..haha...k!what will we be doing this whole holidays???IMU!!got any plans??i think W3ndee surely has loads of activities planned for all of us to join!!haha...correct right pigdy??(w3ndee is also known as pigdy..haha..a nickname from me for her")haiyo didnt see u for 1 day...got miss what i owe u anot??haha.my that wan le...ish ish...!!!neway..u said u wanna read the long long blog..did u read it??i bet u didnt!!!i know u were enjoying ur facial with elaine rite,anyway if u are going to the web or the library..erm erm edit my html ya..heheh..thanks lo...love u!!
Oh ya..yesterday i told the whole world that Malaysia had snow..mana tau it's the Henneiken advertisement!aduh!!!it really looks real wei...meng jing whi is the 1 who told me!!hehe..ming wei pula let me "zha dao"!haha...

Anyway..i just received my conditional letter from IMU!!!!hehe....walao..i hope that my Ter will achive more then 80%!!!ish ish...phew...i tot that interviewer didnt see my passion>??haha..must be not many applied..mmm...but the questions asked didnt really let me show off my passion towards pharmacy!!ish!!!wah i think Cheryl still remember how flabergasted i was!!hehe...Goodness!!!The questions sometimes will still 
appear in my mind..when i recall back what i have said..haha...i  was like...wow fiona yong!!did u really use dur brain anot??!!!!!hehe...how come i'm not as good as my che che in talking??It must be a gift from God to her..A special gift from a father to his precious beloved daughter!!!Praise The Lord!!!yeah!!

ohoh...i want to say thank you so much to my kor kor lik xiang!!thanks for always being there when i'm stressed..hehe..especiallt during this week..i know that i was really stressed up by biology and also the TWO subjects -(Psychology and Chemistry)that i had to sit in ONE day!!how did i managed it??I was wondering ..mmm..thn i know that i got the strength and courage and confidence from My Heavenly Father..Thank u LORD for always being there for me..i know that U will NEVER disappoint me..

hehe...neway,see u guys on friday...need to go n think about something..then need to report to Wendy Chua Geoh soon...haha...chao chao chao!!1

No comments: